The idea was to decorate one of those house shaped shadowboxes for my wooden figurines, but I couldn´t find any in local stores, so I decided to make it.
I get wooden parts in hardware store and had them cut.
I can´t wait to make another one for my other collectibles.
Finally, let me introduce you my little guys from all around the world:
1. Chinese couple, I bought them in Shanghai
2. Vietnamese couple, I bought them in Ho Chi Min
3. Maneki-neko, I bought it in Charleston, USA
4. Korean couple, gift from Korea
5. Matrjushka dolls, gift from Russia and Estonia
6. Chicken, vintage pen sharpener
7. Doll, vintage from 70ties
9. Elephant, vintage pen sharpener